For 4 Servings
- 1 whole chicken, cut up into pieces (legs, wings, thighs, breast, etc)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup soy sauce (more if you want)
- 1/3 cup apple vinegar
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 hot pepper, chopped (optional)
- Garlic cloves, minced, as many as you want (we used 15)
Chicken Adobo Directions
- Put all ingredients in a pot and put on high heat for a couple minutes. Then reduce heat to low and cook for about 50 minutes. Keep covered the entire time. The natural juices will give you plenty of sauce to serve over white rice!
- Garnish with parsley and green onions (as pictured) if you wish. Enjoy!